Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Easy and delicious, what more is there to say? I serve this over steamed rice with kimchi on the side. This recipe is from 365 Days of Crockpot.
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef (93% 7%)
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- green onion, sliced for garnish
- Add uncooked ground beef to slow cooker and break it into small chunks.
- In a small bowl stir the brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic powder, cayenne powder, gangland tomato paste.
- Stir into slow cooker and coat the beef well.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Stir again, breaking up the beef into smaller pieces.
- Cover and cook on low for 1 hour more.