Recipe by Cheryl B from Kankakee
This is a easy 5 ingredient recipe that tastes like a million. Great served on a crusty roll, toasted with garlic butter and provolone cheese.
Top Review by lryan60609
I love this recipe, but reduced stars because it's so annoying when a recipe says "6 chicken breasts." Any cook knows how greatly they vary by weight. Better to state by weight!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 2⁄3 ounces Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) jarof mild giardiniera