Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is so easy! Ridiculously easy. It's from Better Homes and Gardens 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker. The original recipes did not call for any spices, which I think makes for a dull soup! I listed the spices I used below, but feel free to use your creativity. We also added hot sauce.
- 2 (1077.28 g) canready-to-serve black bean soup
- 411.06 g candiced tomatoes with onion and garlic
- 453.59 g kielbasa
- 236.59 ml frozen corn
- hot sauce (I used about 1 tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce)
- Cut the sausage in half lengthwise.
- In a 3.5-4 quart slow cooker, stir together the soup, undrained tomatoesm sausage and corn.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-8 hours, or on high for 3-4 hours. When the soup is done cooking, taste.
- Add seasonings to taste. We used garlic salt, black pepper, and a wee dash of Cajun seasonings. If you like hot sauce, add that to taste, too.