Recipe by juniperwoman
This is so easy! Ridiculously easy. It's from Better Homes and Gardens 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker. The original recipes did not call for any spices, which I think makes for a dull soup! I listed the spices I used below, but feel free to use your creativity. We also added hot sauce.
- 2 (19 ounce) cansready-to-serve black bean soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candiced tomatoes with onion and garlic
- 1 lb kielbasa
- 1 cup frozen corn
- hot sauce (I used about 1 tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the sausage in half lengthwise.
- In a 3.5-4 quart slow cooker, stir together the soup, undrained tomatoesm sausage and corn.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-8 hours, or on high for 3-4 hours. When the soup is done cooking, taste.
- Add seasonings to taste. We used garlic salt, black pepper, and a wee dash of Cajun seasonings. If you like hot sauce, add that to taste, too.