Recipe by Jackie #6
I've been looking for a good recipe for ribs that didn't take much work & yet the ribs were moist & tasted of the barbecue sauce. Being basically lazy I came up with this. My husband enjoyed them so much he suggested that I post it. It's the only way I do ribs now.
- 1 rack of baby-back pork ribs, cut into sections to fit into your crock pot
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Just pour a small amount of your favorite barbecue sauce (we use Stubb's Original) in the bottom of your crock pot.
- Add one section of the ribs then cover with some sauce.
- Keep this up until all your ribs are in the crock pot & pour the remainder of the sauce over all.
- Cover & cook on low about 7 to 8 hours.