- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans sloppy joe sandwich sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- heat oven to 400.
- cook beef and onions in ovenproof 12-inch skillet over medium heat, about 10 minutes, until beef is browned and drain.
- stir in sloppy joe sauce. sprinkle with cheese.
- stir remaining ingredients until blended. pour over beef mixture.
- bake uncovered for about 30 minutes until golden brown.