Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
All the great taste of classic sloppy joes in an easy one-skillet pot pie. No one will miss the buns! Special Touch: Before baking, sprinkle with a tablespoon of sesame seed. Portion Control: Individual Ramekins
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) canoriginal sloppy joe sandwich sauce (We use BBQ)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Cook beef and onion in ovenproof 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in sloppy joe sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over beef mixture.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until golden brown.