Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Here is a super easy recipe for a sloppy Joe to satisfy a craving.
Make and share this Easy Sloppy Joe for One recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces ground turkey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oil or 1⁄4 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 slice soft white bread or 1 small bun
- Melt oil or butter in small pan. Break up ground turkey in the pan and fry over low to medium heat.
- Remove from heat.
- Add barbecue sauce and ketchup to pan, mixing lightly with ground turkey. Add more sauce as desired.
- Lightly heat bread or bun in another pan untill warm.
- Scoop turkey onto bread and enjoy.
- Serve with potato salad, coleslaw or other type of salad.