1/1 Photo of Easy Sloppy Joe Biscuit Cups
Kids of all ages enjoy this easy recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic (optional)
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can flakey refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese (or to taste)
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese (or to taste)
- 1Set oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Prepare 10 ungreased standard-size muffin cups/tins.
- 3In a large skillet brown the ground beef with onion, garlic, celery and bell pepper for about 6-8 minutes, or until the beef is no longer pink; drain fat and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Add in barbecue sauce and simmer about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Meanwhile place one biscuit in each ungreased muffin tins and press the dough down firmly onto the bottoms and sides of the cups.
- 6Spoon about 1/4 cup beef mixture into each biscuit cup.
- 7Sprinkle the tops with parmesan cheese and bake for about 10-12 minutes or until the edges of the biscuits are golden brown.
- 8Remove from the oven and sprinkle grated cheddar cheese over the tops of each, return to the oven for about 1-2 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- 9Let stand for 1 minute then loosen edges of biscuits cups before removing them from the pan.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Sloppy Joe Biscuit Cups
Serving Size: 1 (1474 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.7
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 57.5 mg
- Sodium 757.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 17.9 g