Recipe by Dine & Dish
This is such an easy way to dress up ravioli and marinara sauce! Quick to make and the whole family will enjoy
- 1 (26 ounce) packagefrozen cheese ravioli
- 2 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (26 ounce) jar garden vegetable spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream or 1⁄4 cup half-and-half or 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 12 inch nonstick skillet, bring ravioli, water and salt to a boil over high heat.
- Continue boiling, stirring gently to separate ravioli;5 minutes.
- Stir in Pasta Sauce.
- Cook covered over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until ravioli are tender.
- Stir in cream and heat through.