Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is such an easy way to dress up ravioli and marinara sauce! Quick to make and the whole family will enjoy
- 1 (26 ounce) packagefrozen cheese ravioli
- 2 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (26 ounce) jar garden vegetable spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream or 1⁄4 cup half-and-half or 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- In a 12 inch nonstick skillet, bring ravioli, water and salt to a boil over high heat.
- Continue boiling, stirring gently to separate ravioli;5 minutes.
- Stir in Pasta Sauce.
- Cook covered over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until ravioli are tender.
- Stir in cream and heat through.
Easy dinner! Used evaporated milk, and it made the ravioli taste restaurant-quality. Also served with steamed broccoli and garlic bread. A yummy dinner!
Fast and yummy! A great way to make a quick dinner. The half and half really does dress up the dish. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
This was a great dinner-- very quick and easy! I was surprised at how much that little bit of evaporated milk really changed a jar of store-bought spaghetti sauce. I also doctored this up a bit, adding a drained can of Italian tomatoes, mushrooms, and about 1/2lb ground beef (pre-browned, taken from my freezer) to the sauce. I served it with steamed broccoli and garlic bread. Dinner was ready, start to finish, in about twenty minutes. This made enough to feed our family of three for two nights. I'll definitely be making this again!