Recipe by WibblyWobblyIzzy
i like this recipe because it is easy and delicious and i made this recipe when i got super bored
Top Review by Agape P.
These are good and easy directions. I was looking for more detail between levels of heat and covering. So I will add that covering the potatoes in a skillet is a good idea, it also creates he condensation so that you don't have to put a splash of water on top of the oil just add the potatoes seaosned with oil in the skillet and listen for the sizzle. Cook to perfection. 25 min medium to low to high heat at the right times is about right. Thanks for sharing!
- 3 -5 tablespoons vegetable oil (or any kind of oil that u like)
- 2 -5 potatoes (any kind)
- lawry's salt
Directions See How It's Made
- get a pan hot (medium heat)
- add oil to the pan.
- slice the potatoes any you would like.
- when the oil gets hot add the potatoes (test with a splash of water - it will sizzle when hot).
- sprinkle Lawry's salt on the potatoes (a little goes a long way).
- when they are done they will be brown - dark brown and hard.