Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
i like this recipe because it is easy and delicious and i made this recipe when i got super bored
- 3 -5 tablespoons vegetable oil (or any kind of oil that u like)
- 2 -5 potatoes (any kind)
- lawry's salt
- get a pan hot (medium heat)
- add oil to the pan.
- slice the potatoes any you would like.
- when the oil gets hot add the potatoes (test with a splash of water - it will sizzle when hot).
- sprinkle Lawry's salt on the potatoes (a little goes a long way).
- when they are done they will be brown - dark brown and hard.
DONT TELL PEOPLE TO SPLASH WATER ON HOT OIL YOU IDIOT! That how you burn your house down!