Recipe by RenMyr
Easy to prepare. Serve with a green salad and garlic bread. You will have a nice meal....
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta (cooked and drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (7 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (drained)
- 1⁄2 diced onion
- 1 whole green pepper (small dice)
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 1 stalk diced celery (optional)
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon garlic powder (to taste)
- salt and pepper, as desired
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- parmesan cheese, to add in
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly brown onion, green pepper and celery in olive oil.
- Add rest of ingredients EXCEPT PASTA and CHEESE.
- Simmer on low for 30-40 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta and stir all together.
- Add Parmesan cheese to taste.
- Cover again and simmer for about 10 more minutes.
- Before serving add a few dashes of olive oil and stir.
- NOTE: After you get the sauce together add just a little bit of water and cook. You will see how thin or thick you like it.