Recipe by BlueRidgeMama
Super fast and yummy meal for nights when you don't have much time or energy. Serve over egg noodles. Add a green salad and dinner's done!
Top Review by mama smurf
Made this last night for our dinner and used frozen meatballs I had made earlier and froze (cut them in half because I didn't want them to big) and added some minced garlic to the onions and mushrooms when sauteing. It was a little bland so I did add some basil along with the parsley and some salt and pepper. Topped with some grated parmesan cheese. It was a simple and easy dinner to put together and I will make this again. Made for Spring PAC 2011.
- 10 1⁄2 ounces frozen meatballs
- 10 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced very thin
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 teaspoons parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onions and mushrooms in skillet with a little bit of oil until cooked.
- Add tomato sauce, cream of mushroom soup, parsley and salt & pepper to taste. Stir to combine thoroughly and then add meatballs.
- Simmer until meatballs are heated through, stiring occasionally.
- Serve over hot noodles.