- 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb beef
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beans (black, kidney or pinto)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat in a skillet on medium heat. Drain.
- Add tomato sauce.
- Drain and rinse beans in a colander. Add beans to skillet.
- Add corn and spices.
- When sauce starts boiling, cover and simmer for at least 20 minutes.
- Serve with grated cheese, sour cream and chopped onion.