I got this recipe from a Campbells Soup add in one of those 'family' magazines years ago. I lost the recipe, but have made it so many times, that I'm posting it here from memory, for safe-keeping. I haven't been able to find this recipe anywhere, including the Campbell's web site, so I'm hoping that my memory serves me well. I cut the green bell pepper into 1/2 inch dice, because it makes a prettier presentation. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, melt butter on med-low, and saute onion, green bell pepper and drained mushrooms, for 2 minutes, . (do not let butter burn).
- 2Add chicken cubes, and saute until chicken is cooked through.
- 3Meanwhile, in a large bowl add 2 cans of soup, and dilute with 1/2-1 can of milk, until mixture is a thick gravy consistancy.
- 4Pour soup into saute pan with chicken and veggies, and stir.
- 5Add garlic powder, sherry, stir and cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- 6Add parmesan cheese,stir until melted.
- 7Serve over cooked thin spaghetti, or egg noodles.
- 8Note: The amount of chicken you use, depends on the size of the breasts.
- 9Sherry, garlic powder and parmesan cheese amounts, can be added to taste.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Skillet Chicken Tetrazzini
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.1
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 38.0 mg
- Sodium 658.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 9.2 g