Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I came up with this recipe when I needed something quick and easy for supper and yet I wanted something different. I hope you enjoy it!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled bacon, cooked
- Brown chicken in skillet.
- Mix soup and milk together, add to chicken.
- Cook through on medium heat.
- Put sliced cheese and bacon on top, simmer until cheese is melted.
Good, simple dish. I add a can of sliced mushrooms and omit the milk. Let simmer for 3-4 hours then add cheese and crumbled bacon to top of chicken. Serve when cheese melts. Can also fix this in a slow-cooker.
This was a great easy and tasty recipe. Thanks so much colorboyswife ; )
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written except that I seasoned my chicken with pepper before browning. This was good but a bit salty for me. I don't think I would put the bacon on next time.