1/6 Photos of Easy Skillet Cheese-Topped Chili Macaroni
Little Bee's Note:
This is a quick and easy recipe for a weeknight meal. Its very tasty and very filling. DH loves it when I make this and always takes leftovers to work!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked al dente
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1In a large skillet, brown onion and garlic with ground beef.
- 2Drain and return to pan.
- 3Add kidney beans, tomato sauce, water, chili powder, and salt.
- 4Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- 5Add cooked macaroni and stir.
- 6Add grated cheddar to top, cover and simmer just until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Skillet Cheese-Topped Chili Macaroni
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.5
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 68.9 mg
- Sodium 989.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 29.7 g