Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another recommendation from my Grandmother!
Make and share this Easy Skillet Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 170.09 g can tomato paste
- 59.14 ml milk
- 14.79 ml butter
- 340.19 g package macaroni & cheese dinner mix
- Brown beef in a large, deep pot with onion, garlic powder, salt, pepper and Worchestershire sauce.
- Cook macaroni separately according to package directions.
- When beef is cooked add tomato paste and prepared macaroni.
- Mix throughly.
- Cook over low heat until thickened. Add grated cheese on top, if desired. Cover and set aside for 5 mins before serving.
I've been making this for years. Sometimes I throw in a can of mixed vegetables or corn that has been drained. It seems men and kids really like this dish. Thanks for posting.
This was a great, quick, kid friendly meal. I think next time I'll add tomatoes in place of tomato paste.
I was working on cleaning out the pantry, before I bought more groceries and came across this recipe. I had all these ingrediants on hand! My kids both loved it, and I like how simple it is to throw together! Will be a definite keeper in our house!