sometimes the simplest things are the best
Make and share this Easy Simple Sweet Potatoes or Yams recipe from Food.com.
- Scrub sweet potatoes clean under running water.
- Poke holes ( all over) in the potatoes with a fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees f for about 1 hour or until they are soft ( place potatoes directly on rack withour wrapping n foil).
- Put butter in dish on table.
- Put brown sugar in dish on table.
- Score the sweet potatoes down the middle.
- Serve to everone and have each person put butter and brown sugar ( to liking ) on the potato.