1/9 Photos of Easy Simple Sweet Potatoes or Yams
1 hr 5 mins
sometimes the simplest things are the best
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub sweet potatoes clean under running water.
- 2Poke holes ( all over) in the potatoes with a fork.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees f for about 1 hour or until they are soft ( place potatoes directly on rack withour wrapping n foil).
- 4Put butter in dish on table.
- 5Put brown sugar in dish on table.
- 6Score the sweet potatoes down the middle.
- 7Serve to everone and have each person put butter and brown sugar ( to liking ) on the potato.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Simple Sweet Potatoes or Yams
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.0
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 285.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 45.4 g
- Protein 2.3 g