Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These cookies are super easy and simple, and they are made with cake mix!
- 2 eggs
- 1 (18 ounce) package cake mix, any flavor
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup baking chips, any flavor (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350*F (175*C).
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt butter in microwave.
- In another small bowl, whisk the two eggs.
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs, butter, and cake mix together until no more dry cake mix can be seen.
- Spoon small amounts of dough onto two ungreased cookie sheets. (It is best to make about 28 piles, so if you have any dough left after 28 piles are made, use the rest to make the piles bigger/make the piles all the same size).
- Bake both cookie sheets together in the oven for 8-10 minutes.