Mrab Ezreb's Note:
These cookies are super easy and simple, and they are made with cake mix!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*F (175*C).
- 2In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt butter in microwave.
- 3In another small bowl, whisk the two eggs.
- 4In a large bowl, mix the eggs, butter, and cake mix together until no more dry cake mix can be seen.
- 5Spoon small amounts of dough onto two ungreased cookie sheets. (It is best to make about 28 piles, so if you have any dough left after 28 piles are made, use the rest to make the piles bigger/make the piles all the same size).
- 6Bake both cookie sheets together in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Simple Cake Mix Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (741 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.4
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 156.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g