Recipe by Little Mama Dia
This is really a quick, easy, healthy lunch item that works in a pinch. It's very versatile, making it easy to throw in ingredients to suit your stock or mood and tailor it to your taste buds.
Top Review by tenzofae
I just started cooking this year; and it's kind of hard to find good easy vegetarian recipes.. this one is my favorite so far. It is so simple and easy yet delicious. I make it without the seasoning salt.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup grated cheese
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped (optional)
- seasoning salt (to taste)
- red chili pepper flakes (to taste)
- garlic salt (to taste)
- 4 -5 tortillas