Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
From last week's Thursday magazine; this was submitted by Jyoti S. Mehta.
- 1 tablespoon yogurt, whey
- 1 tablespoon mild liquid dish soap
- Dip an old toothbrush in yoghurt whey and clean your blackened silvers such as anklets, rings, chains, etc.
- After brushing, wash off with a mild detergent solution.
- Wipe dry.
- Your silver will shine like new!
I haven't tried this, so I'm not rating it. I just want to pass on a tip for even easier silver polish that's really handy if you just want to polish up a pair of earrings before you put them on: Put a dab of paste-style (not gel) TOOTHPSTE on your finger and rub the silver. Rinse clean with water. You won't believe how great the silver will look!