Recipe by racrgal
This is a light but filling recipe that will be good on a hot summer day. This recipe is best if it is allowed to chill before serving. If you have started with cold ingredients it can be served immediately. You can use Mild or Hot salsa depending on your personal taste. I do not recommend processed salsa from a jar. Splurge on the fresh refrigerated salsa or even make your own.
- 12 ounces shrimp, boiled
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup salsa, fresh
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 lime
- 8 tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut shrimp into bite sized pieces.
- In a bowl toss together shrimp, avocado, red onion, salsa and cilantro.
- Drizzle the lime juice over the mixture and toss well.
- For more kick add a dash of Tabasco.
- Place on warm tortillas.
- Serve with lime wedges, additional salsa and cilantro.