Recipe by curveycarvings
a delicious stir-fry of red potatoes, carrots, broccoli, and onion. rice can be added easily. very healthy and low in fat.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag shrimp, thawed
- 1⁄4 medium yellow onion
- 2 red potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup chopped broccoli
- 2 carrots
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop all of the veggies and set aside.
- Spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put potatoes and onions in the skillet and cook until tehy start changing color.
- Add in carrots and broccoli and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Add shrimp and mix inches.
- Add any seasonings you would like, and cover skillet.
- Cook until potatoes are done and serve.