Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Definitely not for calorie counters!
Make and share this Easy Shrimp Scampi Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450º.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, mustard, lemon juice, garlic and parsley.
- When butter melts completely, remove from heat.
- Arrange shrimp in a shallow baking dish.
- Pour butter mixture over shrimp.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until shrimp are pink and opaque.
- Serve over rice.
I use the packaged allready cooked you cook it less, just to warm it up. I saw this recipe somewhere else, too. I have tried it, and It is do delicious! The whole fam loves it!