Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
Super easy recipe. I pair it with garlic bread and salad.
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled with just tail left on and deveined
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Heat oven to 350.
- Melt butter in pan in oven.
- When melted add wine, garlic and shrimp.
- Cook in oven for 6-7 minutes or until shrimp is pink.
- Remove and serve.
Great recipe, prep time takes a lot more time though, it took me an hour to clean and devein those shrims. Next time I'll buy already cleaned. But my family loved the dish, will do it again and again.
Yummy! I prepared the scampi sauce and let the shrimp marinate for 1/2 hour then grilled them 2 minutes on each side. It was delicious! I will definitely be making this again. Thanks for the recipe, Beth.