Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe was given to my son, by his 4th grade teacher and it, is delecious, as it is simple to make.
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in garlic, but do not brown.
- Add shrimp, cook 2-5 minutes, no more than 6 minutes.
- Pour Lemon juice over shrimp.
- Stir in Parsley,and,add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over hot white rice or noodles.