Recipe by KelBel
I made this up when I needed to use up some cooked shrimp. Simple and delicious.
Top Review by Jen In The Kitchen!
I used Bisquick and substituted mushrooms in place of the peas, and used FF half and half in place of the milk, as that is what I had in the fridge. Other than that made exactly the same. This will be repeated time and again at my house. We loved it. My DS gives it thumbs up, and he's really fussy, so I am really happy to have found something he really likes to add to our meal rotation! Great recipe!
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked shrimp, diced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄4 cup green onions or 1⁄4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper