Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so easy and delicious to serve as an appetizer. A friend gave me this recipe and it goes very quickly each time I serve it.
- 8 1⁄2 ounces cooked shrimp, shelled & deveined
- 1 1⁄2 ounces butter
- 2 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 3 drops hot sauce (I prefer Tabasco)
- Beat cream cheese, butter and mayo with a fork.
- Process prawns finely and combine with other ingredients.
- Serve on diagonally sliced, toasted baguette.
- Keep warm in oven until ready to serve.
Great recipe Ninna, also makes a yummy breakfast! I also added a little paprika to give it a slightly redder colour.