Recipe by jessiewei
A quick and easy 6-ingredient pasta salad that is perfect for workplace potluck or family dinner. Best served chilled.
- 1 (12 ounce) boxtri-colored rotini pasta
- 3 cups shrimp, cooked
- 3 stalks green onions, finely chopped
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 3⁄4 cup newman's own light Italian dressing
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta until it is Al Dente (follow directions on the box), drain and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add the shrimp, diced tomatoes, and green onions to the pasta while it is still hot. Pour in a little bit of the Italian dressing, sprinkle in some salt, and mix gently to combine the ingredients.
- Repeat another layer of Italian dressing and salt as desired, and mix the ingredients gently.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 5 minutes before serving.