Recipe by Dawn
Quick and easy recipe for shrimp, goes great over rice, noodles etc... You'll love the rich and creamy sauce!
Top Review by Buckeye Boy
Loved it! Was not sure about condensed soup, but was worked fine with recipe liquids. Taste and texture were great and prep time right on the money. Thank you. Next time it is lobster with lobster bisque!!!!
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (I use Old Bay)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed cream of shrimp soup
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 cups cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a large sauce pan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Place shrimp in pan and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Cook for 2 minutes, while stirring. Remove shrimp from pan, set aside.
- Add soup, sherry, and cream cheese and water and stir until smooth.
- Simmer for 5 minutes. Add shrimp back to pan just to warm through.
- Serve over rice.