Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy and quick to make. Tastes like you were at the stove all day! It will soon be your family favorite.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 lb linguine, cooked
- grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add shrimp and cook until just pink.
- Add the garlic and basil.
- Add butter. Toss in the cooked pasta.
- Garnish with the cheese.
This is really good. It has a nice gentle taste. Nothing jumps out at you and it doesn't have any dominating taste. Just overall a nice flavor. I thought the basil would stand out more. Next time I will increase the amount of basil. I did cut the recipe in half and it worked great. Also I used fettuccine cuz I was out of linguine. I used shredded Parmigiano Reggiano cheese to top it off. Thanks Carol Ann #3 for posting. Made for PAC spring 08'