Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is incredible but not very heart healthy. Makes for a great cook-out though.
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 -8 slices bacon, cut into halves
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash salt
- Wrap each shrimp in a piece of bacon, and thread onto skewers.
- Combine the melted butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper; brush the mixture over the kabobs.
- Grill the kabobs over hot coals, turning the skewers frequently, until the shrimp are cooked and the bacon is lightly browned and crisp, 5-10 minutes.
- Before serving, brush the kabobs again with the butter mixture.
- Pour any remaining butter into a small bowl and serve it with the kabobs.
These were outstanding. We loved these. I think the bacon gives them such a good taste and they were so succullent. Thank you for a great recipe. We will definitly be making these again.
Like the other reviewers said, succulent and fabulous. This was very easy to prepare. The bacon wrapped around the shrimp really made for some great tasting shrimp. These were put down in record time. Thanks Nurse Di.
Oh Nurse Di--This was so fabulous. Shrimp wrapped in bacon in lemon/butter sauce. This is a very simple dish but large on flavor. The smell while cooking was heavenly. Incredibly easy to make as well. DH and I thoroughly enjoyed this. Thanks :)