Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
This is incredible but not very heart healthy. Makes for a great cook-out though.
Top Review by Gingerbear
These were outstanding. We loved these. I think the bacon gives them such a good taste and they were so succullent. Thank you for a great recipe. We will definitly be making these again.
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 -8 slices bacon, cut into halves
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Wrap each shrimp in a piece of bacon, and thread onto skewers.
- Combine the melted butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper; brush the mixture over the kabobs.
- Grill the kabobs over hot coals, turning the skewers frequently, until the shrimp are cooked and the bacon is lightly browned and crisp, 5-10 minutes.
- Before serving, brush the kabobs again with the butter mixture.
- Pour any remaining butter into a small bowl and serve it with the kabobs.