1/3 Photos of Easy Shrimp Fried Rice
Very tasty, quick, and simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour olive oil in skillet over medium/high heat. Stir-fry shrimp until pink. Set aside when done.
- 2Melt butter in skillet, add yellow onion, sauté.
- 3Add green onion and soy sauce. Mix in rice and make sure its evenly coated.
- 4Stir in shrimp and fry until steamy hot (don't let it get mushy).
- 5Remove from heat and serve immediately with chicken stir-fry or eat by itself.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Shrimp Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 557.8
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 203.8 mg
- Sodium 2858.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 22.1 g