I found this in a women's magazine. Very quick and super easy.
Make and share this Easy Shrimp Florentine and Penne Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Boil the pasta in salted water until done.
- While the pasta is cooking, saute the shrimp in a pan with the olive oil and garlic. Cook for 3-5 minutes, just until the shrimp turns white and pink through. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Cook creamed spinach in microwave according to package directions or until hot throughout.
- Before draining pasta, reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water.
- Drain pasta in colander and put the hot pasta in a large pasta serving dish. Pour the 1/2 cup water and spinach over the pasta and top with cooked shrimp.
- Toss so that sauce coats the pasta and serve.