1/1 Photo of Easy Shrimp Florentine and Penne Pasta
Jenny Frenny's Note:
I found this in a women's magazine. Very quick and super easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the pasta in salted water until done.
- 2While the pasta is cooking, saute the shrimp in a pan with the olive oil and garlic. Cook for 3-5 minutes, just until the shrimp turns white and pink through. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- 3Cook creamed spinach in microwave according to package directions or until hot throughout.
- 4Before draining pasta, reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water.
- 5Drain pasta in colander and put the hot pasta in a large pasta serving dish. Pour the 1/2 cup water and spinach over the pasta and top with cooked shrimp.
- 6Toss so that sauce coats the pasta and serve.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Shrimp Florentine and Penne Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 630.9
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 189.3 mg
- Sodium 513.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.7 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 33.1 g