Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From taste of home. I modified the name a bit, because it sounded like such an easy recipe!
Make and share this Easy Shrimp Fettuccine recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) package fettuccine
- 1 1⁄2 lbs uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp in butter for 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Add the parsley, garlic, lemon juice, broth, salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until garlic is tender. Drain fettuccine; top with shrimp mixture.
Easy and delicious recipe! Just the right amount of garlic for my tastes. I look forward to making this again! Thanks for sharing this tasty recipe!