Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
this is an amazing and EASY shrimp dip. This is a great appetizer for any occasion. My friends always request this dip
- rinse 20 medium size shrimp, and cut into pieces.
- chop 1 medium size onion.
- Heat the cream cheese and rotel on low heat.
- Add the shrimp and onion.
- Cook on low until creamy.
- Or -- put everything in a crockpot if you have plenty of time.
- serve with ritz crackers.
We really liked this. I doubled it and added 1 t. garlic powder. Was good with many kinds of crackers.