Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and Easy Recipes: Appetizers
Make and share this Easy Shrimp Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 (6 ounce) can baby shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce and garlic. Mix well.
- Fold in shrimp. Form mixture into a ball and refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve topped with cocktail sauce.