Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tangy and creamy, and the chili sauce makes it look pink and shrimpy too :) Use light versions of cream cheese and sour cream if you want a lower calorie dip. (No mayo - fattening!)
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon green onion
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 3 (6 ounce) cans shrimp, drained
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Throw the whole lot into the food processor and process till smooth.
- Serve with raw vegetables or crackers.