Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is one I have been making for years...easy to double too. It is always a hit and the short list of ingredients is surprising to all who request it. I serve this with potato chips because the salt seems to bring the flavors out but any crackers will do as well. Line a bowl with some fresh lettuce and add the dip and it looks like you made a big fuss!
- 1 (5 ounce) can shrimp, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, soft
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 -5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Easy - drain shrimp, add to a bowl and add in soft cream cheese. Chop green onion and add along with 4 to 5 good size tablespoons of mayo. Stir all together and serve! This recipe is easy to throw together and is very forgiving -- doesn't matter if the green onions are chopped well or how big the tablespoons of mayo are. It tastes good no matter what!
- Chances are there won't be leftovers but if there are it lasts in the fridge for days -- make it over night and then let come to room temperature for the best flavor.
I just made this and can't stop eating it!!!?Which is a bad thing since I made it for tomorrows gathering. Quick, Easy used it to stuff some cherry tomatoes?OMG, they're delicious!! Gotta make more for tomorrow now, Thanks! :-)
Really easy and surprisingly good. I used a 4 oz package of frozen salad shrimp and it worked fine. You'll want to use brand name cream cheese or it will be boring. You need the bite from the better cream cheese.