Recipe by PSparx
This recipe is one I have been making for years...easy to double too. It is always a hit and the short list of ingredients is surprising to all who request it. I serve this with potato chips because the salt seems to bring the flavors out but any crackers will do as well. Line a bowl with some fresh lettuce and add the dip and it looks like you made a big fuss!
Top Review by HippiePam
I just made this and can't stop eating it!!!?Which is a bad thing since I made it for tomorrows gathering. Quick, Easy used it to stuff some cherry tomatoes?OMG, they're delicious!! Gotta make more for tomorrow now, Thanks! :-)
- 1 (5 ounce) can shrimp, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, soft
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 -5 tablespoons mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Easy - drain shrimp, add to a bowl and add in soft cream cheese. Chop green onion and add along with 4 to 5 good size tablespoons of mayo. Stir all together and serve! This recipe is easy to throw together and is very forgiving -- doesn't matter if the green onions are chopped well or how big the tablespoons of mayo are. It tastes good no matter what!
- Chances are there won't be leftovers but if there are it lasts in the fridge for days -- make it over night and then let come to room temperature for the best flavor.