Recipe by Missy Baker
This is one easy crowd pleaser, with only 4 ingredients! I serve this at many gatherings and its always a favorite! Enjoy!
Top Review by Gina Rae Vinson
I let the cream cheese set at room temperature until softened and then whip with an electric mixer until fluffy. Fold half the shrimp into the cream cheese. Top with cocktail sauce, shrimp, and lemon wheel. Still easy to prepare, but easier to dip into than a bar of cream cheese.
- 1 (10 ounce) bagthawed baby shrimp
- 1 (8 ounce) jar seafood cocktail sauce
- 10 ounces bar cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) box crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- All you have to do is place the bar of cream cheese on a nice dish, pour the cocktail sauce over it and top it off with the salad shrimp.
- Serve with your favorite crackers, most prefer Triscuits or Wheat Thins. Just dip crackers in and eat!
- PS: Size of items depends on how many your serving, so adjust as needed.