Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
This is one easy crowd pleaser, with only 4 ingredients! I serve this at many gatherings and its always a favorite! Enjoy!
- 1 (10 ounce) bagthawed baby shrimp
- 1 (8 ounce) jar seafood cocktail sauce
- 10 ounces bar cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) box crackers
- All you have to do is place the bar of cream cheese on a nice dish, pour the cocktail sauce over it and top it off with the salad shrimp.
- Serve with your favorite crackers, most prefer Triscuits or Wheat Thins. Just dip crackers in and eat!
- PS: Size of items depends on how many your serving, so adjust as needed.
I let the cream cheese set at room temperature until softened and then whip with an electric mixer until fluffy. Fold half the shrimp into the cream cheese. Top with cocktail sauce, shrimp, and lemon wheel. Still easy to prepare, but easier to dip into than a bar of cream cheese.
This was a great treat to have while watching football. Simple and good. I used canned baby shrimp which was a little tough - not the recipes fault. Next time I will use fresh shrimp. Thanks for sharing. Made for Think Pink Tag.
I make this a lot and we love it! The only thing I do different is, I slice the cream cheese in half leangthwise and put some shrimp and sauce on one half....top with the other half and put shimp and sauce on the top! Gives you much more shrimp and sauce taste!