Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is soooo easy and a nice weeknight treat for dinner! Play with the ingredients a little! Add tuna, corn, red peppers, maybe even an egg in the center--mmmmmm.
- 1 package pizza dough, mix
- 1 can ready made pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 lb chopped spinach
- 1⁄2 can artichoke heart, halved and drained
- 1⁄2 lb grated mozzarella cheese
- 4 cloves roasted garlic, halved
- Prepare pizza dough according to package directions.
- Spread pizza sauce over dough.
- Layer ingredients, spinach, artichokes, cheese, shrimp and garlic, and sprinkle with oregano, pepper and basil.
- Bake at 425º until bubbly and brown, about 15 minutes.