This is a nice easy made salad. I found the recipe in the Kraft Food and Family book.
Make and share this Easy Shrimp and Pea Salad recipe from Food.com.
- If using uncooked shrimp, boil shrimp 8 to 10 minutes or until pink.
- Drain in a colander
- Chill shrimp 30 minutes before using. (you can use frozen cooked shrimp and just thaw under warm water until thawed, drain well)
- Thaw peas under warm to hot water,drain well.
- Place shrimp and peas in a large bowl.
- Add red onion and dressing and toss lightly.
- Arrange lettuce on plates
- Add shrimp mixture to top of lettuce and enjoy.
Good but missing something! I`m thinging some garlic and something spicy! I served this in a tomato on a bed of spinach!