1/3 Photos of Easy Shrimp and Pea Salad
Marsha D.'s Note:
This is a nice easy made salad. I found the recipe in the Kraft Food and Family book.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If using uncooked shrimp, boil shrimp 8 to 10 minutes or until pink.
- 2Drain in a colander
- 3Chill shrimp 30 minutes before using. (you can use frozen cooked shrimp and just thaw under warm water until thawed, drain well)
- 4Thaw peas under warm to hot water,drain well.
- 5Place shrimp and peas in a large bowl.
- 6Add red onion and dressing and toss lightly.
- 7Arrange lettuce on plates
- 8Add shrimp mixture to top of lettuce and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Shrimp and Pea Salad
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.3
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 176.8 mg
- Sodium 393.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 27.2 g