1/3 Photos of Easy Shrimp and Pea Salad
Marsha D.'s Note:
This is a nice easy made salad. I found the recipe in the Kraft Food and Family book.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If using uncooked shrimp, boil shrimp 8 to 10 minutes or until pink.
- 2Drain in a colander
- 3Chill shrimp 30 minutes before using. (you can use frozen cooked shrimp and just thaw under warm water until thawed, drain well)
- 4Thaw peas under warm to hot water,drain well.
- 5Place shrimp and peas in a large bowl.
- 6Add red onion and dressing and toss lightly.
- 7Arrange lettuce on plates
- 8Add shrimp mixture to top of lettuce and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Shrimp and Pea Salad
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.3
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 176.8 mg
- Sodium 393.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 27.2 g