Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are tasty, super easy and freeze very well! Great for parties or as appetizer!
Make and share this Easy Shrimp and Crab Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 (5 ounce) jar Kraft Old English cheese spread
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 (6 ounce) cans lump crabmeat, drained and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can shrimp, rinsed and chopped
- 6 English muffins, split (wheat is best, regular ones get soggy)
For the sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 -2 tablespoon horseradish
- 2 tablespoons seafood cocktail sauce or 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce (optional)
- Mix butter, cheese, mayo, garlic powder, jalapeno and Old Bay together.
- Add crab and shrimp.
- Spread onto muffins (I use quite a bit).
- Freeze on cookie sheet. When frozen put in zip-lock baggies.
- Bake frozen in 400 degree oven for 12 minutes.
- Broil on low for 3 to 5 minutes until browned on top.
- Cut into fourths, serve with my sauce, cocktail or tarter sauce.