Recipe by Tresa H.
These are tasty, super easy and freeze very well! Great for parties or as appetizer!
- 1⁄4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 (5 ounce) jar Kraft Old English cheese spread
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 (6 ounce) cans lump crabmeat, drained and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can shrimp, rinsed and chopped
- 6 English muffins, split (wheat is best, regular ones get soggy)
For the sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 -2 tablespoon horseradish
- 2 tablespoons seafood cocktail sauce or 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter, cheese, mayo, garlic powder, jalapeno and Old Bay together.
- Add crab and shrimp.
- Spread onto muffins (I use quite a bit).
- Freeze on cookie sheet. When frozen put in zip-lock baggies.
- Bake frozen in 400 degree oven for 12 minutes.
- Broil on low for 3 to 5 minutes until browned on top.
- Cut into fourths, serve with my sauce, cocktail or tarter sauce.