1/1 Photo of Easy Shrimp and Crab Cakes
These are tasty, super easy and freeze very well! Great for parties or as appetizer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 (5 ounce) jar Kraft Old English cheese spread
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1/2-1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 (6 ounce) cans lump crabmeat, drained and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can shrimp, rinsed and chopped
- 6 English muffins, split (wheat is best, regular ones get soggy)
For the sauce
- 1Mix butter, cheese, mayo, garlic powder, jalapeno and Old Bay together.
- 2Add crab and shrimp.
- 3Spread onto muffins (I use quite a bit).
- 4Freeze on cookie sheet. When frozen put in zip-lock baggies.
- 5Bake frozen in 400 degree oven for 12 minutes.
- 6Broil on low for 3 to 5 minutes until browned on top.
- 7Cut into fourths, serve with my sauce, cocktail or tarter sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Shrimp and Crab Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.7
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 105.6 mg
- Sodium 709.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 22.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Kraft Old English cheese spread
Old Bay Seasoning
seafood cocktail sauce