Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an easy meal, but looks and tastes like it took forever...and very elegant.
Make and share this Easy Shrimp Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- 1 box fettuccine, cooked as directed
- 1 lb raw large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine or 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 (17 ounce) jarroasted garlic alfredo pasta sauce, i use classico
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a saucepan, over med.
- heat, cook shrimp and basil in oil for 2-3 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
- Add wine; cook until most of the wine has evaporated, about 1 minute.
- Add pasta sauce; heat through.
- Season to taste w/salt and pepper.
- Serve shrimp mixture over hot fettuccine.
Very easy and quick! Followed the recipe to the letter and it worked perfectly. I didnt have fresh basil so I used dried. I only used about a teaspoon and it tasted great!