This is an easy meal, but looks and tastes like it took forever...and very elegant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, over med.
- 2heat, cook shrimp and basil in oil for 2-3 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
- 3Add wine; cook until most of the wine has evaporated, about 1 minute.
- 4Add pasta sauce; heat through.
- 5Season to taste w/salt and pepper.
- 6Serve shrimp mixture over hot fettuccine.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Shrimp Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.3
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 749.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 25.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: