- 1 box fettuccine, cooked as directed
- 1 lb raw large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine or 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 (17 ounce) jarroasted garlic alfredo pasta sauce, i use classico
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, over med.
- heat, cook shrimp and basil in oil for 2-3 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
- Add wine; cook until most of the wine has evaporated, about 1 minute.
- Add pasta sauce; heat through.
- Season to taste w/salt and pepper.
- Serve shrimp mixture over hot fettuccine.