Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is always a big hit at potluck dinners and at home!
Make and share this Easy Shredded Chicken Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 50 ounces boneless chicken (I used "Sweet Sue's Boned Chicken", you could also use any brand's canned chicken)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 10 -20 Ritz crackers
- salt and pepper
- Mix chicken, soup and seasonings.
- Place in slow-cooker on low.
- Slowly add in crushed crackers as moisture appears during cooking. Usually about a sleeve from the box of Ritz will do it, sometimes more - sometimes less.
- Cook on low for 2 to 4 hours or until is set to your preference.
- Serve on buns.