Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
No scrubbing. drys streak free.
Make and share this Easy Shower Curtain Cleaning recipe from Food.com.
- Plug tub.
- Pour 1 cup of laundry soap in bottom of tub.
- Pour 1 cup of bleach over the laundry detergent.
- Add hot water.
- Take down shower curtain.
- Let shower curtain fall to bottom of tub.
- Push curtain into the water, so that it is submerged.
- Turn water off when curtain is submerged.
- Push curtain back under the water until it is completly covered.
- Let it sit in the tub until the water is cold.
- Usually a couple of hours.
My curtain was a little too far gone for this, but it cleaned the tub pretty good. I think next time I'll try TCookie's method.
very easy.even my husband notice the shower curtain looked cleaner,
Okay, not exactly a recipe- but here's my version: Take down the shower curtain and put it into the washing machine with 2 large bath towels. Add regular amount of detergent- I guess you could use some bleach, too, if your towels are white. Run the washer using warm/cold/gentle cycle. Remove *promptly* after the spin cycle and hang back up. Wrinkles will hang out and the bath towels will have scrubbed off the scum.