Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
No scrubbing. drys streak free.
Make and share this Easy Shower Curtain Cleaning recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup laundry detergent
- 1 cup bleach
- Plug tub.
- Pour 1 cup of laundry soap in bottom of tub.
- Pour 1 cup of bleach over the laundry detergent.
- Add hot water.
- Take down shower curtain.
- Let shower curtain fall to bottom of tub.
- Push curtain into the water, so that it is submerged.
- Turn water off when curtain is submerged.
- Push curtain back under the water until it is completly covered.
- Let it sit in the tub until the water is cold.
- Usually a couple of hours.