Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Nice, quick and easy recipe.
- Cream butter and icing sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour.
- Use a little water to bring to a dough.
- Roll out to 2" thick.
- Cut into biscuits, or bake as a round scored into 4 quarters gently with the back of a knife. Before baking, gentle prick with a fork to give it the shortbread look.
- Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until just starting to go golden at the edges. They will seem very soft but will harden when cooled.
- While still hot, sprinkle with the caster sugar.